Sunday, October 2, 2011

My First Blog Posting! The Adventure Begins!!

Kermit and I are planning the trip of a lifetime next year. As the days tick down (273 days and counting as of today!) we get more excited. We have a project plan with plenty of tasks prior to departure. Then I hope we just relax and enjoy the scenery, taking it all in.



We will share our adventure with you through this blog. I will figure out how to post pictures (I think I just did!) along with a description of our experiences. All you have to do is come along for the ride! I am new to blogging so it will be rocky at first but I hope to get smoother and smarter about how and what I share.

Thanks for your friendship and support! Come along for our adventure of a lifetime!!

Katherine and Kermit
and Rusty the dog

1 comment:

  1. Well, I will be one of your first well wishers for a fabulous journey and interesting blog. I love to read travel diaries, so looking forward to the people, places, and boats that cross paths with you.

    Salud! Sherry

    ReplyDelete